Founded in 1989, Object Management Group is an international, open membership, not-for-profit computer industry standards consortium.
OMG Task Forces develop enterprise integration standards for a wide range of technologies and an even wider range of industries. OMG's modeling standards enable powerful visual design, execution and maintenance of software and other processes. Originally aimed at standardizing distributed object-oriented systems, the company now focuses on modeling (programs, systems and business processes) and model-based standards.
Since 2012, Softarex Technologies, Inc. is OMG Platform Member. Platform Members may represent organizations, which produce infrastructure products, which are used across many application domains. Typically they are submitters and implementers of OMG specifications such as CORBA and UML.
As OMG Platform Member Softarex Technologies, Inc. participates now in the development of the following standard:
- Architecture Driven Modernization
- Software Patterns Analysis Package
- Software Metrics Metamodel (SMM)
- Service-oriented Architecture (SOA)
Open Health Tools
In 2014, Softarex Technologies, Inc. have become a member of the Open Health Tools (OHT) community.
Open Health Tools is an open source community of software developers that designs and develops open standards based technology that meets interoperability requirements for early adopters.
Open Health Tools Foundation was formed and announced in 2007 with the vision to enable a ubiquitous ecosystem where members of the Health and IT professions can collaborate to build open, standards-based interoperable systems that enable patients and their care providers to have access to vital and reliable medical information at the time and place it is needed.
One of the main goals of Open Health Tools is to combine open standards programs, open source development, multiple cooperating vendors and major health consumers into successful software
Our team is proud to be a part of the Open Health Tools community, which combines major health providers from different countries and regions, health professionals, health standards organizations, vendors, as well as open source developers. It’s a great opportunity to share and implement all the profound experience our team has gained in years of developing software for the healthcare industry.
We are excited to focus together with other OHT open source developers on developing Health Information Platforms of frameworks, exemplary tools and reference applications that make it easy and cost effective to build and deploy software in today’s connected and unconnected world.
In 2010, Softarex Technologies, Inc. and Modeliosoft (France) have signed a partnership and cooperation agreement with the purpose of mutual marketing of software products developed by both companies. Modelio is the result of 20 years of experience in OO modeling, methodology, model-driven development and case tool architecture.
Modelio has been design to make modeling a pleasure, through its efficient ergonomics, its built-in consistency checks, its internal MDA capacities and its model management features supporting the organization of large-scale models for large teams.
Softarex Technologies, Inc. now has the right to distribute Modelio Software product, which is one of the best products in the world today for software engineering and modeling.
NVTC (Northern Virginia Technology Council) Member
(NVTC) is the membership and trade association for the technology community in Northern Virginia. As the largest technology council in the nation, NVTC serves about 1,000 companies from all sectors of the technology industry, as well as service providers, universities, foreign embassies, non-profit organizations and governmental agencies. Through its member companies, NVTC represents about 200,000 employees in the region.
As the largest technology council in the United States, NVTC is recognized as providing technology's elite with:
- The best in networking opportunities by hosting more than 80 events each year.
- A strong, proactive political advocacy presence in Richmond to help ensure that the state policies and investments represent the priorities of NVTC member companies and foster pro-business environment that is supportive of the technology industry and technology-based economic growth.
- Education on subjects of interest member companies.
- A variety of committees that provide opportunities for members to connect and gain valuable knowledge and insight on issues of importance to member companies and industries, and to shape the professional development programs, projects and services that NVTC provides.
- A host of member benefits programs.
- Collaboration with technology industry organizations.
- A resource hub for technology-focused startups and entrepreneurs at every stage of their lifecycle.
- Philanthropy through NVTC’s charitable arm, the Equal Footing Foundation.
- International business opportunities developed through meetings, events and hosting foreign delegations.