Softarex's Industry 4.0 software development practice covers the entire range of activities related to designing, developing and implementing intelligent systems and solutions of any complexity. With years of experience in such areas as embedded software development, hardware design and integration, application and backend development, as well as user interface design, we are fully capable of delivering Industry 4.0 systems based on a mix of technologies and serving various purposes, from smart home automation to production control systems.
While working on our solutions, we focus on reliability, security, future scalability, ease of support and maintenance, compliance with industrial standards and maximum cost efficiency. In short, our services in the Industry 4.0 domain provide customers with the following benefits and advantages:
- Design and creation of a broad array of hardware components for the Industry 4.0 infrastructure: sensors, servos, imaging devices, printers, scanners, network components, controllers, storage devices, etc.
- Support of all major operating systems, including embedded and RTOS's.
- Support of a wide gamut of hardware components working on a single system bus, making it possible to scale up quickly and easily
- Extensive use of tried-and-tested open source components for reduced cost and constantly improving quality of software
- Deep expertise in the subject matter that allows us to provide professional turn-key services without involving third parties
- Adherence to the latest recommendations of international associations promoting the Industry 4.0 concept
- Maximum automation of manufacturing, transportation, warehousing, logistics and other processes for reduced cost of operation, minimum downtime and optimized efficiency.
When you entrust the development of an Industry 4.0 system to Softarex, you can be sure that your product will be properly designed, developed, tested, implemented and documented for easy and hassle-free future upgrades and customizations.