Today's business challenges require competitive advantages and it effects the software development process. We can offer the implementation of latest R&D accomplishments and expertise across multiple disciplines for client software solutions. Achieve and grow with the flexibility in development process we provide you with.
- IDE: MS Visual Studio 2005/2008, Eclipse, NetBeans, CoDeSys V2.3 and V3.4
- Design: UML, RUP, MS Visio
- Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostGreSQL, MS Access
- Mobile Systems & Technologies: eMbedded Visual C++ 4.0, Objective C (iOS, Mac OS), Visual C#, .NET Compact Framework, J2ME, MIDP, WAP, xHTML
- Technologies: .NET Framework, ADO.NET, DirectX, COM, COM+, OLE, OLE Automation, ActiveX, Networks, VoiceXML, SALT, AJAX
- Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, SOAP, JSON, SIP, RTP, RTCP, HTTP, FTP
- Libraries: Windows DDKs, MFC/ATL/WTL/STL, QT, DirectX, XNA, OpenGL, WinSockets, Telerik, ComponentOne, DevExpress, WebRTC
- Cloud: Hadoop, Windows Azure, Amazon S3, ES2
- Operating Systems: Windows OS family, Windows Mobile, Linux OS family, BlackBerry, iOS, Mac OS X, Android
- Servers: IIS, Apache, MS Speech Server, MS Live Communication Server, MS SharePoint Server, MS Exchange Server, MS Project, Tomcat
- Web Platforms & Libraries: Magento, Joomla, Zend Framework, Batavi, JQUERY, ExtJS, YII, Prototype
Our engineers’ fundamental knowledge in Applied Mathematics, Software Engineering, Data Analysis, Prediction Methods and Computer Vision allows us to solve very difficult tasks in the development of specialized Data Analysis systems in the Healthcare and Energy sectors.
Softarex Technologies, Inc. helps its clients to find new opportunities, achieve competitive advantage and gain deep insight from the terabytes of data generated by machines, social networks, electronic health records, patients’ health records data, and smart devices embedded in daily life. In the development of Data Analysis systems our core focus is the Healthcare sector where we provide sophisticated solutions for patients’ data analysis and predictive modeling of different situations which may occur with patients.
Reengineering and Refactoring
Various information technologies may exist for many years while many companies use them regularly and it might be critical to their business processes.
Sometimes there may not be any other choice but to reengineer or refactor a software application or system.
Reengineering produces software developed from the beginning using new technologies without modifying its external functional behavior or existing functionality.